This is the last thing you’ll ever see.
Welcome to Daxton. The neighbor is crazy. The roommate is running a perpetual scam. Being degraded by the boss on a daily basis is part of the job. The children are willingly abducted. The probability of getting shot while purchasing groceries is high. And don’t forget to fill your quota of junk strategically placed in your yard to be viewed from the street.
Why would you want to live anywhere else?
Atlatl Press authors D. Harlan Wilson, C.V. Hunt, and Andersen Prunty will be at the Yellow Springs Book Fair on August 16. Copies of Atlatl Press titles will be on hand. If you’re in the area or if you’re not and enjoy traveling great distances, stop by the table to buy a book, pick up a sticker, or just say hi.
These guidelines, rules, and regulations should be deemed useless unless the context clearly states otherwise. The following list is a compilation of suggested actions you can execute to ruin your life. This is not a guarantee for complete destruction of your current social status, family affairs, and or friendships. Reader discretion is advised.
1. Live your life exactly how you want.
2. Disregard any advice or concern from family or friends.
3. Move far away from everyone you know.
4. Meet a mysterious stranger and let them into your home.
5. Chase after the stranger and enter a microcosm of your own making.
6. Revisit all the people you have wronged.
And remember: This book is not about you.